Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy November!


First of all, let me tell you all about my Mom's new gift business. She makes the most amazing stick horses of all different colors. Her blog is this: http://www.hobbyhorsecompany.blogspot.com/ Go there and send her an email! She's already sold dozens and dozens of them, and she has supplies to make them for months. And for all of you who are not living in Idaho, fear not--she'll ship them to you!


This one is my favorite, but she has about a million options! Happy shopping!
Our little family is doing great. Jarom gets a vacation in a couple weeks, so we're going to celebrate by...painting! Oh joy! More painting! I single-handedly assembled a bunk bed for my boys yesterday, but I don't want them to move into their new room until it's painted. By the way, I am super-mom. The instructions on the bunk bed said it took two people to assemble it--accompanied by a stellar illustration of two muscular men, side by side. However, it only took me. I was so proud.
I hope you all have a wonderful turkey month!

7 comments:

Pam said...

Congrats on the bunk bed Jim...you are supermom! And I love your mom's horses. I may just have to put in an order!

Bethany said...

Your boys are getting so big. I found your blog through shelley Reids. It is good to see that you guys are surviving through residency

The Gardner's said...

Hey! I found your blog through....well it was a long process but I found you! We need to get together!

Jessica said...

Jamie, I didn't know you had a blog. I found it through Shelly's. I have been wondering how you guys are doing. I LOVE your house, you have really decorated it so cute. Hey our blog is andyandjessica.blogspot.com By the way the horse your mom made is very cute. I know my boys would love it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Creepy,
Ras told me where to find you. It's too bad I was not able to help you out in your bunk bed ordeal, as I represent two muscular men in both outward appearance and physical strength. Now that I found your blog I can post many long and meaningless comments for the enjoyment of all.
We just got some family photos done that you ought to see. Ras and the boys look good. I think it was a bad lighting day because all the pictures of me make me look like some sort of dorky wiener-guy instead of an heoric figure of legend and mystery.

Vanessa said...

hi jamie!
what a fun blog, i love your art blog, too....i really love the birds!
i'm so glad i found your blog, gracie will be so excited to see pictures of your boys!