Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Favorite Faces



I can't help but play with this cutie's hair! I'm having way too much fun with my own little girl-child!



These two look alike in these photos, huh...



Look how MANLY this kid is!!!


Eden Elise in the morning...so heavenly!



Bennett turned four this month! He wanted to make his own cake. :)


That's one healthy girl....


What kind of a mother allows this?

Memorial Day Weekend:




Mommy is a LITTLE too excited...


After church...



Summer time is here now! Tomorrow is Chandler's last day of Kindergarten! He's grown so much taller, and he is oh, so cool now. (just ask him :)....) Both my boys are excited for swim lessons this summer...even though they claim they already know how to swim. Riiiiight. Cute little monkeys.

4 comments:

Cara said...

Cute pictures. Yours kids seem to be growing up so fast. So is mine I guess... I can't believe our babies are almost 1!

thepyles7 said...

Love the new picture's. It looks like all is well in the Lamb house hold.

Aubrey Leong said...

So cute! Can't wait to see you guys! So I found this idea for a Grandfathers day present. Would you be up for taking pictures of your kids and emailing them to me? Here is the link of the idea: http://brassyapple.blogspot.com/2008/06/as-promised-here-is-our-fathers-day.html

I don't have your email so email me at robreyleon@yahoo.com Talk to you later!

Law Family said...

Oh my gosh Jamie, your kids are so cute! All of them! I wish we could be in Kuna at the time same time so we can see them in person.