First of all, a big spider in my bathroom. Hard to believe, but it gets worse. Then as I was getting my kids in the van (Jarom was on call), I drove away with my very large, organized, and splendid Young Women binder on top of the van. Then three cars ran over it as I scurried around in a dress trying to reclaim it. (Someone finally stopped to help--so nice!) Then as I started to drive again, I hear "thump, thump, thump..." I had driven over a nail on the side of the road as I gathered my ruined papers. AND THEN, a tiny but sinister looking rain cloud scooted over my head (no one else's) and rained really, really hard! Okay, that was actually a tiny and sinister fib. But the rest is true. For reals.
We watched about 9 hours of Disney cartoons that day.
Anyhoo...to cheer you all up, here is something to fill the cuteness quota of your day:

Just look at her advanced problem solving skills!


4 comments:
Oh man, sorry you had such a rough day. If it makes you feel any better our weekend went about the same - only all 6 of our problems were physical pain. It was like someone had a voodoo doll for our whole family. :)
I hate those kinds of days!
I wondered why I didn't see you Sunday. Sorry it was so rough! I've had Sundays like that. Wish I knew and could've helped.
I am excited that we are VT comps, though! We better get busy. :)
Atleast you can laugh about your day! If it makes you feel any better, it made my day better!
Post a Comment