Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a really fun Thanksgiving! And since we didn't get to see any extended family, here are some pictures for you all to enjoy!


Jarom got the boys a little air pump rocket thing, so we all had to bundle up and test it out. I tried to convince Eden that girls like to watch from inside the window...but she wasn't buying it. So out we came. :)


Plenty of Thanksgiving-appropriate activities...

(this activity was actually set into motion to focus two little crazy people I know...have you ever seen a puppy just let out of a cage? That's Chandler when he gets a day off school--running in circles so fast, he's not sure why or how or when he stopped or started..or if he will..or ever did?)
they seem so peaceful...


This is a very exciting drawer for a one year old.



She's very useful in the kitchen.

Jarom had to do rounds early in the morning (as usual), but Eden was happy to see him when he showed up!


This is the robot who welcomed Daddy home:


Here is Chandler after his Thanksgiving play at school. It was so cute, but I didn't get any good pictures of the stage...so I just had to follow him to his classroom and get a picture there. He wasn't too sure how he felt about that.

We hope you all had a super holiday! Hopefully we'll come out West for a visit in the spring!

4 comments:

LA Law said...

Cute craft idea....I think I could do that one! Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving!

Aubrey Leong said...

Glad you guys had a fun day! We sure miss you!!

MaryAnn said...

Glad your Thanksgiving was good! I need your address so I can send you a Christmas card!

Martha said...

That robot is pretty awesome! I'll have to show Seth and Tynan. They'll love that.