Monday, January 25, 2010

The Family Lamb:


So we were just sitting in the forest one day when we suddenly noticed, our clothes were all coordinating! It was so awesome! Just some good-old-quality-time in our neighborhood forest. A passerby noticed this phenomenon at precisely the same moment we did, (note our pleased expressions), so she decided to snap a photo. I mean, really, wouldn't you?

Actually, that was a slight fabrication. Someone layed out those clothes two months in advance, wrestled 4 of the 5 people into them, hired a friendly photographer, and gave everybody haircuts, too. It is our own neighborhood forest, though (just a mile down the road!) That was the true part of the tale.

The ending, however, is bittersweet. Upon hanging our new family photo, someone noticed that our curtains no longer match our family photo. I know. So now I have absolutely no choice but to buy new curtains, don't you think?

4 comments:

Martha said...

Adorable! That forest-wandering photographer did a good job. ;)

Amy K said...

Very cute. I love that color of orange.

Cara said...

That is a darling photo and what a great excuse to get new curtains. :)

The Gardner's said...

Your family is so cute! Love the picture!