To all who have been inside my home the past week:
I'm sorry you could not see the floors. And also that some of your children may have been lost (for short periods at least) under couch cushions and laundry. (I've tended 5 different cute kids this week!)
And to my own family: Sorry you've eaten 4 batches of pancakes in the past two days. (Even though my boys loved the break from "real food".)
My excuse: I've been planning New Beginnings for the Young Women at church. After we decided to cancel at the last minute due to snow...I looked at my house. And then I said, "Oh My."
I woke up this morning, peaked at the new inches of snow outside, and cleaned everything in sight...all before breakfast. (Which is a big deal for me! Breakfast is kind of my thing.)
SIGH...now my boys are in a very full bubble bath, and we're once again snowed in. But I'm okay with that at the moment. Happy March tomorrow!


3 comments:
I know exactly what you mean! I, too, planned new beginnings a couple of weeks ago, and my house and family suffered in pretty much the exact same way!
I didn't know there was anything wrong with serving pancakes for any/every meal! :)
I think that a lot of us are in the same boat. In fact Why am I on this computer I need to go dig out my house and the kids,alol
Post a Comment