Friday, June 11, 2010

West of the Mississippi

I am back from a fun-filled visit to Idaho! I had about a million people (okay, more like 7-8) I wanted to visit, but in the end I decided to keep it simple and just enjoy family. I'm not sure when I'll be able to see my sister again, so I wanted to squeeze in as much sister time as I could! My parents and Nathan's family all had to leave after just a couple days (boo hoo), so I stayed with Jenay's family the rest of the time.

Up until now, I was under the impression that I had a tiny baby girl named Eden. I now realize that my "baby" is more like a 2 yr old, and that Jenay's little Rose is the actual baby. This was (understandably) quite a shock...for both myself, and my little Eden. (Did your know that 2 yr olds are much louder than sleeping babies? True.) Nevertheless, we all accepted our roles, and had a great visit.

And how could we resist getting twinner dresses for these girls, hmmm? Resistance is futile.







I have lots more photos I would like very much to share, but my computer is "being wonky"...as Bennett likes to say. So I'll try and add them later!

(here they are!)






It was so fun to get all 3 girl cousins on my side of the family together! Rose, Eden, and Aubrey...so sweet.

4 comments:

Law Family said...

Eden looks very pleased with herself and the both look adorable in their little matching dresses!

LA Law said...

Looks like so much fun! Wish we could have been there!

Pam said...

oh, so sorry we missed you. we are just a skip, hop and jump away from your parents now, but I totally understand the family thing. it's hard to fit everything in. maybe next time.

Jamie Lamb said...

next time I come to Idaho, I'll just have to plan a luncheon...then all my favorite Idaho people will be conveniently located in one place for a nice visit. :)

Oh well...I'll be back soon enough I suppose.