Thursday, October 13, 2011

Check Out My Design Blog!

Guess what! I went and figured out how to start a fabric shop. True! Using nothing but free online tools and my raw vigor and vim...it is done. Did I mention how it was all free? I didn't have to buy any of the expensive software that I've wanted forEVER. (I'll buy it eventually, but certainly no time soon!)

HERE is my fabric shop, and HERE is my design blog. They're both really new, but I'll have more art work on it soon.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Cara said...

So cute! You are so talented.

Jenay said...

Is the redhead one me? I want it to be me. Ac' like the redhead one is me and the blond one is you.

Springhill Front Desk said...

How very exciting!! Can we buy the fabric yet?
(this is Aubrey BTW)

Jamie Lamb said...

Aubrey--I just have to order test swatches, then people can buy it. :) fun!

Nathan Law said...

Jamie, you should check out the free photo editing and image software that's out there. check out http://www.gimp.org/tutorials/Draw_A_Paint_Brush/