Saturday, July 7, 2012

Coming up for air...

It's official now, we are Idahoans!  (that's really a word!)  I think we only have 5 boxes left to unpack, which is so much better than 10 kazillion. (not a word.)

We have been in our new house for 10 days.  And I have not seen a spider in 10 days.  Coincidence?  This little house is super tidy.  It's all painted the color of an Italian soda trimmed with lots of froth.  There are no holes in the walls at all.  No snakes, centipedes, or chiggers.  I got used to this situation right away.

But it still doesn't quite feel like home, ya know?  Sigh..I guess it'll take a while.  I miss my sweet ward members in Canal Winchester.  :(    (hi guys!)


This here is Eden's 4th birthday cake:
blurry but super cute...
here's the rascally one...
overlooking the canyon...

who needs pants?
sweet Eden...




and this is why it's called Twin Falls:


This was graduation...
Jarom and his parents (sorry your eyes are closed, guys!)
some of us enjoying the evening, some of us enduring...


We decided to take the boys to the graduation so they would have that memory tucked away.  I think they will mostly remember the funky salad they were faced with, however.  It was a beautiful graduation, and I was so proud of that hard working doctor next to me there!  What a great guy.

2 comments:

LA Law said...

Congratulations!

All about the Snow's said...

Congratulations! And welcome to Idaho! It is great living here we love it!