Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What To Do When A Walrus

I am good friends with the couch. We are together a lot. Sometimes I leave the couch to do important mom things like make oatmeal with extra raisins, or brush kids teeth...but most of the time, I remain on the couch. Because my feet are swollen, see?  And I am the size of a WALRUS.

Last month most of the comments I got were about how cute my belly was.  Now people just look at me with concern or great alarm.  I am officially not cute!  I need to get a belly picture taken, those are always fun to laugh at later. :) They actually kind of horrify me later,  but they're still fun.

Exactly seven days ago, I began to crochet.  Since then, I have gone through exactly 16 skeins of yarn.  If I keep this up, we will soon be drowning in a beautiful sea of afghans.

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

I bet you're the cutest walrus. I'd love to see that belly picture (and laugh if you really want me to...)!