We finally got some pictures up! These pictures are all from different times over the past 9 months or so...

Here is Chandler coloring. Sometimes he just decides he's going to do something...I think this was his first attempt at coloring in almost a year!

brave, brave knights...

Benny is zonked..

Bennett the fix it man...

Chandler the detail man...

These are Bennett's first pair of scissors, he's tired of the flash in his eyes.

Christmas outfits from Grandma Lamb....

...one more try...

cowboy stuff from Grandma Law...



...our quaint little holiday corner...

This is Benny redecorating the tree again...

Yay! It finally snowed for the boys to dress up in their new coats!
3 comments:
Jamie,
I love all the pictures of your boys. They sure are handsome dudes. I am so excited for you that you are having a girl. I know what you mean about wanting to buy an all pink wardrobe. After having two boys if I ever get a girl I defitely am going to go way girly with the clothes. Next time your in Idaho you should give me a call. Good luck with the pregnancy! Love, Emily
Such great pictures!! You are going to have two knights and one princess now. So excited for you guys:-)
It was so nice to talk to you the other day! Cute pictures. I can't believe how big the boys are getting. Congrats again on your little girl on the way-sooo exciting!
Post a Comment