We are so glad to be in the middle of springtime here! And Jarom gets the whole weekend off, which hasn't happened in...much longer than I can remember. I told Chandler this morning that we get to keep our Daddy for two whole days, and he got this perplexed look on his face like he didn't quite get it. Then he announced, "This is a VACATION!" Yea...commonly referred to as a weekend, but whatever. We take what we can get, right?
Jarom and I are going to a fancy restaurant (thanks to a gift card from Christmas) to celebrate our last date before I become the size of a manatee. I am seven months pregnant now, so I'm feeling pretty good still...I haven't had anyone ask if I'm past my due date yet, so that's good. People started asking that when I was about 7 1/2 months last time...and with my first one I just got a lot of stares. I just don't do graceful pregnancies, sad but true. But my newborns are cuter than average, what can I say. :)
This week I have been learning all about "Coupon Lore." I've learned what the term "double coupons" means, and which stores honor which newspaper adds, and all sorts of sneaky tricks that also happen to be legal. And now I'm so excited NOT to go bankrupt before Jarom gets a raise next year. :) It's fun to live on the edge, that's what I like to tell myself....
2 comments:
It's nice to hear that you are still doing well! Enjoy your wonderful "vacation" with dad!
Hope everything continues to go well for you pregnancy. Have you thought of any baby names yet?
Jamie - you are so funny. I think you are a cute pregnant lady! I miss visiting teaching with you!
Post a Comment