Saturday, May 24, 2008

New Pictures, Hooray!

This is Jarom with Chandler and our cute niece Brielle.
Super boys!

Future BYU Grads...



The boys claim that these are helmets for super powers...
Jarom and our cute twin nieces, Kylee and Petyon.
Chandler is not amused at his Aunt Candice's wedding reception.
Two handsome guys, Jarom and his cousin.

Me and the belly about a month ago...seven months along.







5 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the picture's Jamie!! Wow, your boys are getting so big. You look so great. I am so excited for your little girl to come. :-)

All about the Snow's said...

Jamie you look terrific! You definitely exaggerate about how big you get. Your boys are so adorable. I can't wait to see how adorable your little girl is going to be.

The Gardner's said...

I am so glad you posted pictures! Your boys are getting so big! Looks like they have a lot of fun together.
You look great! I am excited for you to have your little girl soon!

thepyles7 said...

Jamie, I am excited to find your family and see how well all of you are doing.That is wonderful that you are having a baby girl. Tammy

auttelf said...

Hi its autumn your cousin. This is the wierdest thing ever. I was just searching for college people. I found Jake Blackhams who I went to Snow with and i was looking through the list of bloggers to see if anyone else from snow was on there and all of a sudden you!!! So crazy. I am so excited you have a blog I don't even think I have seen pictures of you 2nd baby. Come see my blog telffam.blogspot.com