Thursday, July 3, 2008

Eden Elise is here!!!

Here is our new little beauty! She was 8 lb 2 oz, 20 inches long. She's apparently going to be a very obedient child...I was scheduled to be induced at 6:00 a.m. on the 27th, so she decided it would be more convenient for all involved to just come on her own right then. I went into labor the night before, we dropped the boys off at the exact time we planned, and we checked in at 6:00! She came a few hours later at 12:48 after a very relaxing epidural experience. In fact, it was so easy I almost feel guilty...almost.



This was taken AFTER the epidural...
She had this angry crease on her nose for her first two days of life...she's a little happier now. :)


Bennett says: What? I'm being dethroned???

We are all doing great, and we are SO glad to have our sweet little girl.

18 comments:

Jessica said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! She is so beautiful. We are so happy that you got your little girl. Jamie, you look fabulous. I love her name, Eden is a very pretty name.

thepyles7 said...

We are so happy for your family!What a wonderful addition to the Lambs. We miss you guys in Dublin.Congradulations!

The Gardner's said...

HURRAY! I am so excited that you finally got your little girl! She is beautiful. I hope that she continues to be an obedient child! Good luck with a new little one!

Michelle said...

whoot whoot! (quote from mario) congratulations. she's a beautiful baby. send us your address so we can send you some girly things!!! michequata@hotmail.com

Kris Edwards said...

Beautiful! You look great--beautiful mama, beautiful baby! Handsome dad, of course. The boys have sure grown since I last saw them. I visited with your mom for a little while tonight--she is so excited about seeing all of you tomorrow!

Kris Edwards said...

Brandis's blog is
donnyandbrandis@blogspot.com
I got your blog address from your mom tonight--in case you were wondering!!

Net said...

Congrats! She is so precious. I am glad you got a girl, because after having two boys, girls seem that much more sweet. I am excited for you.

Pam said...

CONGRATS! She's gorgeous, and hooray for the easy birth. Hopefully she stays that obedient!

All about the Snow's said...

Congratulations! She is adorable, and I love the name Eden it is so cute and not very common. Happy recovery Jamie

All about the Snow's said...

Congratulations! She is adorable, and I love the name Eden it is so cute and not very common. Happy recovery Jamie

Margo said...

She is gorgeous. She looks like your boys. How exciting. You also look incredible.

Emily said...

What a doll! Congratulations you guys. Wish we could be there to help out!

auttelf said...

Congrats!! That is so awesome. Yea! A girl! Hope you are feeling well. She looks beautiful!

Cara said...

She is so cute! I'm glad everything went so well. Can't wait to see you guys next time you're in town.
Cara

Shelley Reid said...

Congratulations!
Shel is adorable, I absolutely love the picture of Bennett being dethroned. Classic!

Aubrey Leong said...

I wish I was there to see my cute little neice!! You look great Jamie. I can't wait to see more picts when my parents get back. We miss you guys and congratulations!!!

Brandis said...

What a pretty little girl! Congratulations! :) You look great, by the way, and your kids have very cute names! :)

Kim said...

Yay! Congratulations Jamie!
What a sweet little girl.