Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Beautiful Eden

Our little girl is almost six weeks old now, and she is an angel. She's been an absolute joy, and the adjustment from 2 kids to 3 has been much easier than I expected. Okay...mostly that's because of many, many cartoons for the boys...but oh well. Having another girl in the house is so fun for me!

I brought all three kids to the library, but I think I better stop pushing my luck and go home now! Enjoy the pictures!




Here are Jarom's two youngest sisters, and two oldest children with baby Eden. :)
...she's a princess...


Sorry this one's sideways, but isn't she cute???

8 comments:

auttelf said...

What a sweet heart.I didn't feel like 3 was too bad either. The other 2 have eachother. Enjoy her as much as you can. Mine is already losing her babyness.:( I feel like I just had her!

The Gardner's said...

She is so cute. I am glad that you have a little girl around your place! We are gone for the summer, but we need to get together when we get back, so we can see this cutie in person! Good luck with three kids...I am a little nervous for it!

Kris Edwards said...

So sweet! Aren't little girls totally different than the boys? Personalities from day one are very different. Enjoy--they all grow up way too fast!

Net said...

She is a doll. I am sure you are enjoying her. I bet the boys are loving her as well.

thepyles7 said...

She is beautiful and I am glad that things are going so well for you.They grow way too fast.

razzle said...

Jamie somehow we need to get you out here so that we can enjoy that beautiful baby girl of yours.

Pam said...

She is a doll Jim! It's so fun having a little girl to spoil don't ya think?

Aubrey Leong said...

Oh, she is so precious! I WISH WISH WISH I could come and see you all! Lots of hugs all around from me! I miss you all!