Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Introducing...

Our new floors! We had new flooring installed while we were in California, and I'm finally getting around to posting pictures about it.

This is our really-close-to-real-looking vinyl. It's the next best thing to real tile. (Isn't she a little sweet heart? answer: yes)



And this is what our carpet is covered in most of the time.




We got some college aged kid's life time supply of birthday and Christmas presents off Craigslist--in the form of legos. He must have been spoiled, these things cost a lot when new! We got the whole shabang for 40 bucks. Yea!!!

3 comments:

LA Law said...

Way to go....I've never found a deal that good!

Law Family said...

The tile looks really nice, and you will never regret the legos! Even when they are scattered all over the place, it helps their little minds develop and they will be so creative!

Jessica said...

love the new floor! $40 for all of those legos that is a steal! :-) I am sure your boys are loving them.