Friday, September 25, 2009

The Lambs Enjoy September:

This is the family cupcake...



After two months of living without a dishwasher...TADA!!!



...actually it was more like two years, seeing that my old dish"washer" was built around 1870 (umm...I think), and we had to rinse dishes before and after a cycle. Needless to say, this is a huge upgrade for us. :)



She loves anything considered footwear...



She also prefers to coordinate with her sipper cup.





Male bonding time:



I can see the muscles, can you?






My grandma made this little sweater for Eden when I was pregnant, so sweet!




Here's a little stud I know...this was the first day of school.



First grade is so much awesomer than Kindergarten...or so I'm told. (p.s. don't you love that shirt? Only the awesomest moms pick out that kind of gear.)

3 comments:

Aubrey Leong said...

Yeah...finally an update from you guys! Congrats on the dishwasher. You must be in HEAVEN!! Your kids are so cute and fun! There is something so similar between Eden and my girls. I can definitly see some resemblance. Anyways...they are all sooo adorable. WE miss you guys!

Cara said...

Cute kids. I can't believe you have a first grader!

Law Family said...

I really love seeing your family! Your kids are darling! I'm sure the diswasher will be nice to have!