

He brought home this worksheet from school today:

Things Chandler would take on an ocean voyage:
Food - Doritos, fruit
Clothes - shorts, my underwear
Tools - compass, Sudoku: to help my brain
My favorite was underwear. He was probably shocked that Columbus didn't think of that. (I know I am, heavens!)
4 comments:
I take sudoku pretty seriously too...maybe he can make me a list for our upcoming move around the world?
Cute! Looks like he takes those silly bracelets seriously also! :)
love all the silly bandz on his arm.
So impressive. Sudoku. Wow. And I love the silly bands.
Congrats on #4. Wow! That is so exciting! We are so much happier with 4 than we were with 3. Weird. I hope you are feeling well!
Thanks for your comment on double-dipping. It totally made my day. Totally.
Your pictures on your blog are beautiful. The flash on my camera broke, so I hardly take any pics any more. I loved seeing yours.
Post a Comment