Friday, September 24, 2010

Bun in the Oven!

Baby #4 is on the way, folks! After a miscarriage last year, and then a whole year of waiting...hoping...praying...it's finally true. We're REALLY excited!


This little peanut (pictured below) is now officially a Big Sister...see her shirt?

"Wahoo!"


We're due April 15. I never really get sick with pregnancy...but have you ever read Hungry, Hungry Caterpillar, by Eric Carle? That's me. My term for it is "angry-hunger". I was laying on the couch today (in great distress), when Bennett said,"I know what to do.." Then went to fetch me pizza. Perfect.

I could get used to this treatment!

11 comments:

Martha said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!

Law Family said...

Congratulations! Just wish you were closer so we could help spoil those darling kids of yours!!!

Aubrey Leong said...

We're so excited for you guys. I'm glad Benny is taking good care of you :)

MaryAnn said...

Congratulations!!! That's fabulous news!

LA Law said...

Congratulations! Also glad to hear you have Bennett so well trained :)

Joanne said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I hope your pregnancy goes great and that your kids will be perfect angels for you the whole time!

Cara said...

Congrats! And I am insanely jealous that you don't get sick during your pregnancies, but good luck with the angry hunger. :)

Net said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you. Good luck with this pregnancy.

thepyles7 said...

Congratulations! I hope that you have a happy, healthy pregnancy!

All about the Snow's said...

Congatulations! The world could use some more cute Lambs.

Pam said...

so so happy for you Jim!