Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Smiles

Our sweet little Ivy has been giving us the best smiles lately! Unfortunately, this is all I managed to capture for posterity. The kinda-happy-baby face:




Oh well.

Want to hear about my new favorite game? My older 3 have been playing it all afternoon. It's called "Sleep". For reals. And guess what they do? They pretend to sleep. They drag blankets and pillows all around the house finding suitable areas to adopt as their new sleeping spot. Then they all pretend to sleep. Seriously!

Can you see why I like this???

It's much better than their OTHER favorite game. It is called "Meat-a-fier"(or is it Meat-a-fyer?) This is a game they play exclusively with Daddy. They all climb on him like little leaches, and he "meat-a-fies" them. This involves lots of throwing onto couches, screaming, growling...and eventually crying, and Mom coming to the rescue. (Is this familiar to any other moms?)

Anyhoo...I'll go with game #1. Even if I have to refold a semi-largish pile of blankets at the end of the day. Small price to pay, right?

No comments: