Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ivy would like to share something...


"check this out, people! that's my dad!"


Yay for our doctor! It's fun to see his name in print, huh? And look at all those big words...impressive!

Ivy's impressed:


"woah."


This is Ivy trying out the Bumbo seat...


I think we'll wait another month to use this seat...a little wobbly still.


Do you know summer is half way over this week? So does that mean the glass is half empty, or half full...? I guess that depends on well behaved your children are.

But let's not get into that.

We're having a pretty relaxing summer. I use my baby as an excuse to not go out in the humidity as much as possible. Pretty darn convenient!

And do you want to hear something extraordinary?! This baby of mine...(brace yourselves)...sleeps through the night! This has never happened. I had every intention of muddling my way through this summer like a...drunken sailor...or just someone who was very, very tired from pacing the floor all night with a tiny baby. But somehow I was blessed with a miracle. She just started doing this when she was 6 weeks old, and keeps on doing it.

Excuse me now while I go knock on wood...

4 comments:

Cara said...

Wow, congratulations on so much good news. That gives me hope that if we were to someday have another child they might not be as bad of a sleeper as my first three (actually I think Kiara would have slept through the night early if it weren't for Vienna training her otherwise).

LA Law said...

Glad you are getting some sleep!!

Pam said...

she is the cutest! and congrats to dr. jarom!

Aubrey Leong said...

Wow...look at my brother...the Doctor!! I'm so happy that Ivy is still sleeping good for you! And thanks for the awesome Birthday gift!!! I'm talking about you guys most likely coming to visit (or me visit you) in Idaho for my birthday!!! What a treat...I'm so excited!