"I'm being dethroned?!"
In case you haven't heard the news, baby #5 is due to show up in May of 2013! We are all very excited, and I am very hungry...all the time. Very hungry. All I require are food and naps...and someone to do my dishes, because I really have no desire to do that anymore. (Any volunteers??)
We will find out the gender about Christmas time, so I'm going to make the announcement into some kind of a present for the kids--fun, huh? Do you think I still need to buy presents? :)

7 comments:
Wow, congrats! That is an exciting Christmas present
Congratulations! So excited for you!
This makes my heart happy. Another little Lamb can only make the world a better place. And they're darn cute too!
Woot!
Congrats to you Jim! When are you going to show your cute pregnant face around these parts?
Hey, I need your new address!
Jamie, that is so exciting!! Congratulations. I would love to have another, but we are so overwhelmed... You are very lucky, and your other kids and your husband, and so is the sweet little one waiting to come. You are an amazing woman!
Post a Comment