Here is a picture story of our life over the past couple months....starting with the belly at its finest!
And here is us first meeting our new little son:




Sometimes my phone goes missing, and I get a whole series of shots like this....
Getting bigger.....
And this is an experiment in decorating. Am I the only one who can't resist those packs of cork-board at Target??? I've had piles of them for years, buying them for no reason other than I can't resist them at all, and I've always wanted to do SOMETHING with them. So finally I did, and this is it. I think I'll redesign the shelf decor soon, it's bugging me...
Oh, and yes, this is the shelf my camera fell off of...I don't keep valuables up there anymore. That was a sad, sad day! I was 8 1/2 months pregnant on my hands and knees cleaning potting soil and camera lenses up in tears. Doesn't that paint a great mental picture??
Jarom took the boys to see the City of Rocks...doesn't that sound like a movie title?
Ivy received a much needed hair cut on the counter...
Eden's fifth birthday cake! I thought I would have my camera back by now, so this is the only picture I took! As soon as I get my poor camera back, I'll pose Eden like it's her b-day again and take a picture...sneaky, huh? That may not end well though, I hope she doesn't think it's her b-day all over again...
Look at that handsome little smiler!!! This boy looks so much like his handsome dad, only with blue eyes and less hair...for now. :) :)
And this is how Spencer Cody looks now. He has grown so much, and we ADORE him. He sleeps pretty well most nights, but he's pretty fussy most days. Ah well, they're only newborns for a split second anyways, then they go off to kindergarten. So I'll just snuggle him while I can. :)













1 comment:
Spencer's baby pictures are so adorable!!! I'm assuming you've gotten a new camera since this tragedy? I love your corc board & shelf!! Its all so perfect balanced... might steal the idea ;)
Post a Comment